Wednesday, April 6, 2011

23 - puppies

Wild Puppies - Andrace
Some puppies that might be a little wild. Puppiesthey don't howl might not be wild. For example chocolate puppies live in the wild part in Africa. Wild puppies learn to howl when they're very young like two or three years. Howling is really good for wild puppies. They talk from far, far away.

More wild puppies are the Arctic fox, red fox, jackal, Gray Fox, red Wolf, Gray Wolf and Jacal. If you go to the zoo stay back. Be careful. Now the coyote pups fall asleep in a den. AI den is a hole in the ground. How many pups can fit in it den? It depends on the size of the den.

I hope you enjoyed learning about wild puppies.

2 comments:

  1. When I was a little girl, there was a picture in our den of a wolf at night with his head back, howling. I was always interested in looking at that picture. Your story made me remember that.
    I didn't realize the puppies were talking to each other when they did that. I thought that they were just lonely! Or maybe that's what they're saying, "Hey! I'm lonely. Come here!" ^_^
    Great job.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear #23,
    Wild puppies?! I think my puppy is wild sometimes. When he hears a noise, he howls like he's going crazy!
    I enjoyed your piece. I like that you used "they're" correctly because sometimes that's a hard word for me to get right.
    I would suggest adding a little more information about the puppies. Is there anything else that you learned that you didn't write about? How big are they? What do they eat? How do they act?

    I like dogs, but it sounds like the wild ones might be scary, so I'll watch out when I'm at the zoo!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete